Zum Inhalt springen
- Creation of operating licences within an association of the respective country in accordance with §16 b of the EU DVO (Implementing Regulation), which should apply as uniformly as possible in as many countries as possible.
- Thereby abolishing the model class separation a) up to <10 kg and b) 10 kg to <25 kg, as this refers to the “Open Category” which is therefore not applicable.
- One model class for RC gliders and electric gliders from 0 kg to <25 kg
- (e.g. according to the “Standardised Rules for Model Aircraft” (StRfF) ).
- Subsequently, abolition of the 120 m AGL rule for models from 10 kg to <25 kg
- Realistic distance rules for slope flying in regions that are developed for tourism